Guide to Using the Citizen Access Portal
Please use the reference guides below to assist you in registering for an account and applying for a license. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 651-249-2005.
- Registering for an Account
- Applying for a License
Reviews / Inspections
Applications are submitted to the office of the City Clerk. Upon receipt of the application, the Clerk shall forward the application to the Community Development department to review and conduct an on-site inspection premises upon which such license is to be used. Upon completion the Community Development department will recommend the number of vehicles or trailers to be permitted at any one time upon the premises, having due regard for the following:
- Effect upon street and traffic visibility
- Interference with any neighboring property
- Size of the parking or storing area available
- Any other matters pertaining to safety and appearance as these matters affect the public interest
Expiration / Renewal
License term runs August 1 through July 31, annually. Prior to expiration of the license, notification of renewal will occur through email and licenses may be renewed online via the Citizen Access portal.