Intoxicating Liquor - On Sale

An Intoxicating "Liquor - On Sale" license is required of any person or company that engages in the sale of intoxicating liquor for consumption on the premises of the licensed establishment where sold.

Code Requirements

Guidance relating to Intoxicating Liquor licenses is contained in the Maplewood City Code, Chapter 6, Article III. All license holders are required to be familiar with the provisions of this Chapter, Minnesota Statute Chapter 340A and federal regulations.

Application Requirements

Expiration / Renewal

License term runs January 1 through December 31, annually. Renewal must occur on or before date of expiration.