Amusement Parks

An Amusement Park license is required of any person or company that offers amusement devices such as merry-go-rounds, shows, roller coasters, or other devices or rides designed and operated for the amusement, recreation, and entertainment for use of the general public.

Code Requirements

Guidance relating to Amusement Parks is contained in the Maplewood City Code, Chapter 8, Article II. All license holders are required to be familiar with the provisions of this chapter and with applicable Minnesota Statutes and federal regulations.

Colorful ferris wheel under a blue sky

Application Requirements

Expiration / Renewal

License term runs January 1 through December 31, annually. Renewal must occur on or before date of expiration.