Heating & Air Conditioning

A mechanical permit (PDF) is required for the replacement of a furnace and/or air conditioner or for extending or replacing duct work. Ducts must be sealed.

All gas work must be done by a contractor who is licensed for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning with the City of Maplewood.

Person adjusting temperature on thermostat