- Parks & Natural Resources
- Wakefield Park Community Building
Wakefield Park Community Building
WEEKEND DATES AVAILABLE (as of 3/16):
MAY: 14, 21, 27
JULY: 8, 9, 22, 23, 30
AUGUST: 5, 6, 12, 19, 26, 27
*Applications submitted between 3/17 - 3/26 will be reviewed for approval on 3/27 in the order they were received.*
The Wakefield Park Community Building is a beautiful facility that is great for hosting small-medium sized family gatherings, baby showers, celebration of life, graduation and birthday parties, and more.
The building is also available during the weekday and is great for offsite meetings, team building or work luncheons for example.
To submit an application:
To check availability email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific date request.
- Completed applications must be submitted, approved and payment made no later than 14 days prior to requested rental date.
- Review the "Wakefield Park Community Building Rental Information" document (also found below under Helpful Resources) including "Rental Guidelines and Responsibilities” on pg 2.
- Complete the application in full including signature. Then scan or take a picture of the application and email it to email@example.com.
- Your application submittal is timestamped via email. Please allow 1-3 business days for review prior to following up.
- If approved, an approval email will be sent and outline the final fee and next steps to secure the rental. Full rental fee is required to reserve the building for the requested date. Payment information is provided in approval email.
- Facility Supervisor On Site For Duration Of Rental
- Max Rental Capacity: 74 people
- Round Tables and Chairs (seats up to 66)
- Chairs Only-theater seating (seats up to 74)
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Basic Cleaning Supplies
- Servery with:
- 40 Cup Coffee Maker
- Multiple outlets
- Serving window into community room
- Trash and Recycling Receptacles
- Outdoor Patio with Seating - Patio is included with each building rental and is designated for the private use of that rental, no public usage allowed.
- Wakefield Park Community Building Rental Information (PDF)
- Wakefield Park Community Building Rental Guidelines
For additional questions or to make a building or picnic shelter reservation email or call at 651-249-2111.