For Contractors


Contractors needing to obtain permits in Maplewood may find the necessary applications and handouts below:

Effective August 1, 2011, a contractor getting a permit for work on any home built before 1978 may need to be lead certified with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Please have the EPA Lead-Safe Certificate available for viewing. See the EPA's Lead website for further information.