Request Records

Fire or EMS Records RequestFire Department Logo

View or print a copy of the EMS Notice of Privacy Practices

At Maplewood Fire and EMS, there are three types of report you could obtain: Fire Report, EMS Report and Ambulance Billing Report. 

To request copies of reports for legal purposes, there requirements are different for:

  • Patient
  • Third-party Requestor (such as: a family member, attorney, insurance claims agent)

Please refer to the tabs below for information on how to obtain Fire/EMS Records. 

If you have questions or need assistance, please call the Fire Department Records at 651-249-2801. Thank you.

Police Records  Police Department Patch and Badge

The Police Records Unit is located inside Maplewood City Hall at 1830 County Road B East. If you need to speak to someone in the Records Unit, please ask the customer service desk attendant for help.

Customer Services Provided by the Police Records Unit

  • Copies of accident reports (25 cents per page fee)
  • Copies of police reports
  • Statistical reports (prices vary)
  • Fingerprints (residents of Maplewood or those who work within the city)
  • Telephone and walk-in reception for the department

If you have questions or need further assistance, please call the Police Records unit at 651-249-2600 or email at Thank you. 

  1. Ambulance Billing Report
  2. Fire Report 
  3. Patient Record Requests
  4. Third-Party Requests

If you are a patient or a third-party requestor looking to obtain a copy of your ambulance billing report, please submit your request to our billing company Trans Medic, which is located at:

PO Box 15187
St Paul, MN. 55118

(651) 450.7133