- $40 per tree, up to two trees per property
- For purchase by Maplewood residents only
- For planting on your Maplewood property (but not in the boulevard)
- Trees must be pre-ordered and picked up during one of two pick-up events
- Trees are in # 10 containers, are 4 to 6 feet tall and will fit in most vehicles
- Selection varies each year. Information on the species available is provided on the online sale webpage.
- No refunds or warranty
- Quantities limited, so order early!
Saturday, May 16, 9 a.m. to noon & Monday, May 18, 5 to 7 p.m.
Pick-up location: Public Works Building (1902 County Road B E)
Trees must be picked up at one of the designated dates and times. Any abandoned trees will be planted in a park. Trees must be pre-ordered. There are no trees available for purchase on the pick-up day.
More information and Ordering
View full program details at maplewoodmn.gov/treesale or you can order directly from Tree Trust.