Tax-Increment Financing

If seeking Tax-Increment Financing return this application to the Planning Division. The City's financial consultant will review your proposal and facilitate the City's review process for your request.

The Housing and Redevelopment Agency (HRA) will meet on this application first if it is a housing project. The HRA will make a recommendation to the City Council.

Applications & Submittal Requirements

Please refer to the following applications for submittal requirements: