- City Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Environmental & Natural Resources Commission
Environmental & Natural Resources Commission
Meeting Time & Location
- 7 p.m.
- Third Monday of each month
- The March meeting has been rescheduled to March 29.
- Meetings held in the City Council Chambers
Commissioners and Mission
The Environmental and Natural Resources (ENR) Commission is made up of seven residents appointed by the City Council to help guide environmental policy in the City.
Shann Finwall, Environmental Planner, 651-249-2304, email
Current Agenda and Packet
Rebecca BryanActing Chair
The Environmental and Natural Resources Commission will help protect, preserve and enhance the environment of the City of Maplewood by:
- Establishing environmental priorities for the city
- Recommending to the Community Design Review Board, Planning Commission and City Council new policies, operating procedures and ordinances that control, protect, preserve and enhance the city's environmental assets
- Actively participating in and supporting the mission and goals of the Maplewood Nature Center and Neighborhood Preserves by promoting environmental awareness through educational programs, communications and co-sponsored activities
- Promoting greater use and appreciation of the city's environmental assets
- Reviewing the role of other city groups and how they might assist, support and advise the Environmental and Natural Resources Commission
- Sponsoring environmental projects to enhance, repair, replace or restore neglected or deteriorating environmental assets of the city
- Developing educational programs and materials that foster the mission of the Environmental and Natural Resources Commission
- Developing and promote the use of sustainable practices for city policies and procedures