Environmental & Natural Resources Commission
Meeting Time & Location
- The October 16 Environmental and Natural Resources Commission meeting has been Cancelled. The next meeting is scheduled for November 20.
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Day of the Month: Third Monday of each month
- Location: Meetings held in the City Council Chambers
Commissioners and Mission
The Environmental and Natural Resources (ENR) Commission is made up of seven residents appointed by the City Council to help guide environmental policy in the City.
Shann Finwall, Environmental Planner, 651-249-2304, email
Current Agenda and Packet
The Environmental and Natural Resources Commission will help protect, preserve and enhance the environment of the City of Maplewood by:
- Establishing environmental priorities for the city
- Recommending to the Community Design Review Board, Planning Commission and City Council new policies, operating procedures and ordinances that control, protect, preserve and enhance the city's environmental assets
- Actively participating in and supporting the mission and goals of the Maplewood Nature Center and Neighborhood Preserves by promoting environmental awareness through educational programs, communications and co-sponsored activities
- Promoting greater use and appreciation of the city's environmental assets
- Reviewing the role of other city groups and how they might assist, support and advise the Environmental and Natural Resources Commission
- Sponsoring environmental projects to enhance, repair, replace or restore neglected or deteriorating environmental assets of the city
- Developing educational programs and materials that foster the mission of the Environmental and Natural Resources Commission
- Developing and promote the use of sustainable practices for city policies and procedures
Mon, Dec 11City Council WorkshopRead On
Mon, Dec 11City Council MeetingRead On
Mon, Dec 18Environmental & Natural Resources Commission MeetingRead On
Tue, Dec 19Community Design Review Board MeetingRead On