The City of Maplewood requires the Truth-in-Housing Evaluators to obtain an annual city license. To be licensed in Maplewood as a Truth-in-Housing Evaluator, please supply the following:

  • License Application (PDF)
  • Copy of either St. Paul or Minneapolis truth-in-housing evaluator license
  • Certificate of insurance listing City of Maplewood as the certificate holder
  • License application fee in form of check