2021 TREE SALE: SOLD OUT
The tree sale for 2021 is officially SOLD OUT!
Thank you to everyone that purchased a tree
Plant a Tree! Annual Tree Sale
Maplewood is partnering with Tree Trust, a local non-profit, so City residents can purchase trees for a discount. Hundreds of trees in Maplewood die each year due to development, pests and diseases, environmental conditions, age, and other factors. Many of these trees are on private property. To help ensure the long-term health and sustainability of our urban forest, the City subsidizes the cost of trees through an annual tree sale.
- Tree preview beginning March 1 on the tree sale website
- Online sale dates: Monday March 8 - Wednesday May 5
- Mail-in dates: Order form must be received by May 5
- $40 per tree, up to two trees per property
- For purchase by Maplewood residents only
- For planting on your Maplewood property (but not in the boulevard)
- Trees must be pre-ordered and picked up during one of two pick-up events
- Trees are in #10 containers, are 4 to 6 feet tall and will fit in most vehicles (SMARTCARS excluded)
- Selection varies each year. Information on the species available is provided on the online sale webpage
- No refunds or warranty
- Quantities limited, so order early!
To Order Online: https://mw-tree-sale.myshopify.com/
To Order Via Mail: Pick-up an order form at City Hall or Public Works building. Available a few days before online sale opens.
Prior to the pick-up event, you will receive a mailing with details about your order. Please bring that paperwork to the pick-up event to ensure a smooth process. If someone else is picking up on your behalf, they must bring your paperwork in order to receive the tree(s).
Pick-up dates, 2021:
Saturday, May 15, 9 a.m. to noon
Monday, May 17, 5 to 7 p.m.
Pick-up location: Public Works Building; 1902 County Rd B East
Trees must be picked up at one of the designated dates and times. Any abandoned trees will be planted in a park. Trees must be pre-ordered. There are no trees available for purchase on the pick-up day.
If you have additional Questions call 651-249-2416.