Fire & EMS
The Maplewood Fire Department is a combined fire and emergency medical services (EMS) department consisting of 30 full-time staff. The department's administrative staff includes the Fire Chief, Chief of EMS, and Battalion Chief of Operations and Training.
2018 Annual Report
Review the challenges, opportunities, successes, and activity of our community's public safety staff for 2018 in the 2018 Annual Report (PDF). This report stands as an archive of our previous year's service and a commitment to our community
Fire Station Realignment Plan
- Community Letter (PDF)
- Staffing Report Executive Summary (PDF)
- FAQ's on Fire Realignment (PDF)
- Provide us feedback by taking our online survey
The Maplewood Fire Department exists to serve the community's needs. We commit to enhancing the quality of life through innovative community risk reduction and emergency responses
The Maplewood Fire Department aims to be recognized as an industry leader and employer of choice. We will accomplish this by hiring and developing exceptional people, ensuring financial responsibility, and being an inclusive member of the community while embodying our core values.
- Accountability: Take ownership of our actions, processes, services and results.
- Excellence: Approach every challenge and customer with determination to deliver the best service possible.
- Integrity: Act with honor and truthfulness by always doing the right thing.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate respectful and conscientious service in action, appearance, attitude and standards.
- Teamwork: Combine individual strength to create cohesion, produce positivity and support one another to maximize performance.
Service Before Self